اعلان وظيفة مسؤول المتابعة والتقييم
19 يوليو 2021
Women’s Centre for Legal Aid and Counseling (WCLAC)
Monitoring and Evaluation Senior Officer
Ref #: WCLAC/2021/03
The Women’s Centre for Legal Aid and Counseling (WCLAC), an independent Palestinian organization established in 1991, aims to contribute to the establishment of a democratic Palestinian society, based on social justice and equality between women and men. To achieve this aim, the Centre has developed and is further developing, through its activities, a new Palestinian feminist discourse.
WCLAC is looking for a full-time Monitoring and Evaluation Senior Officer Unit based in Ramallah. The Monitoring and Evaluation Senior Officer is responsible for designing and implementing the M&E activities of WCLAC interventions including developing a systematic monitoring framework to improve the qualitative and quantitative evidence gathered by program staff as well as capturing stories of change and lessons learned.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the development of M&E plans of all WCLAC projects and programs;
- In collaboration with the Director of Programs and relevant project staff, contribute to grant proposals and donor report writing and reviewing all information related to M&E in order to ensure that proposals, reports, and any other project documents capture progress, effectiveness, and impact of activities;
- Develop grant-specific indicators, prepare results frameworks, performance monitoring and evaluation plans for projects proposals in close collaboration with the Director of Programs
- Support the Director of Programs and Team to develop and manage the MIS
- Provide overall quality assurance and analysis all related data from the MIS to be used in relevant reports
- Conduct field visits to different projects target locations to collect relevant data and process analysis to be used in relevant reports
- Develop M&E system with all guidelines, methods and tools
- Lead processing, analyzing and reporting of data for all projects/programs
- Support WCLAC partner CBOs to develop M&E plans of their interventions
- Develop and deliver M&E capacity building sessions for WCLAC staff and partner CBOs.
- Develop capacities of WCLAC staff and partner CBOs on results based quality reporting
- Provide all technical and management support to the Communication and Reporting Officer to produce quality reports
- Provide overall quality assurance to all periodic reports prior to being shared with relevant parties
- Manage any baseline studies and evaluations of different projects
- Contribute to developing M&E related interventions in any joint project with other local and international partners
Professional Qualifications and Experience:
- Master degree in development, analysis and research, social sciences, statistics or /any other field .
- Demonstrated knowledge of quantitative and qualitative M&E systems and tools;
- Minimum 6 years of applied experience with social development programming designing, implementing and overseeing monitoring and evaluation tasks;
- Proven experience in human rights and gender support programming;
- Proven experience in database design, data analysis;
- Proven computer skills, including experience with Excel, PowerPoint, SPSS, Access, SQL, and any other statistical packages;
- Proven ability to work productively with a variety of stakeholders to run participatory processes and meet tight deadlines with an emphasis on quality;
- Proven experience conducting interviews and focus group discussions with a variety of stakeholders in different target locations.
Skills and Competencies:
- Critical thinking and strong analytical skills;
- Demonstrated understanding of data protection and confidentiality as part of data collection and management practices, and ability to respect and maintain confidentiality;
- Proven excellent data interpretation skills and an ability to translate and present complex ideas into simple concepts and graphics/messages, in a convincing and unbiased manner;
- Ability to identify needs/gaps and work towards solutions;
- Capacity building and training skills using interactive approaches;
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills, maintaining close working relationships with WCLAC’s staff and partner CBOs;
- Excellent management skills, teamwork and flexibility;
- Openness to working with different communities;
- Fluency in spoken and written Arabic and English.
How to apply:
All interested candidates are invited to send a detailed and up-to-date CV in English with a cover letter including the applicant's expectations of the position and how his/her qualifications relate to the vacancy. Please submit your applications to Women’s Centre for Legal Aid and Counseling (WCLAC) at:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org , indicate the job title and reference on the email subject, by closing date: 31/07/2021
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Short listed candidates will be expected to sit for a written exam and an interview.
WCLAC encourages women candidates with the relevant competencies to apply for the post.